Welcome the HIITList support site. HIITList is an iOS app that gets the HIITS out of your interval trainings. Forget about a stopwatch, just turn on a GPS-enabled watch (or phone) and feed your tracks to HIITList.
This welcome page links to some posts on this site you should take a look at to learn about HIITList.
- HIITList view map : If HIITList was a site, this would be the sitemap. But with views instead of pages.
- Use Interval Definitions to tell HIITList which intervals you want to track : ‘100 meter sprint, standing start, flat’ or ’10 km Cycling’
- Want to see all your 100 meter intervals? Tap the definition to go to the Intervals by Interval Definition view.
- The Training Sessions view lists all training sessions you opened with HIITList
- When you tap on a training session, the Intervals By Training Session view shows all intervals that match your definition.
- Tapping an interval – be it in the Intervals by Definition view or in the Intervals by Training session view – will present the Details of that interval view.
- How to get your tracks in HIITList
- What to do with really bad tracks (other than deleting them).
More might me added later. Check the sidebar for more for any additions later than July 2015.