Welcome the HIITList support site. HIITList is an iOS app that gets the HIITS out of your interval trainings. Forget about a stopwatch, just turn on a GPS-enabled watch (or phone) and feed your tracks to HIITList. HIITList was written with sprinters in mind, but can be used to extract the fastest kilometers out of your long distance runs as well.
This welcome page acts as a table of contents of this site. Click the links to open the pages :
- HIITList view map : An overview of the different screens of HIITList.
- Read trough Interval Definitions lo learn how to tell HIITList which intervals you want to track : ‘100 meter sprint, standing start, flat’ or ’10 km Cycling’
- Want to see all your 100 meter intervals? Tap its definition open the Intervals by Interval Definition screen.
- The Training Sessions view lists all training sessions you imported with HIITList
- When you tap on a training session, the Intervals By Training Session view shows all intervals that match the definition (like 150 meter in less than 18 seconds).
- Tapping an interval – be it in the Intervals by Definition view or in the Intervals by Training session view – will present the Details of that interval view.
- How to get your tracks in HIITList
- What to do with really bad tracks (other than deleting them).
More might me added later. Check the sidebar for the latest additions.